1. Background. The Site is intended to provide information about Mapi-Pharma.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
6.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Materials“), (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are the property of Mapi and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Mapi”, the Mapi logo, and other marks are Marks of Mapi or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
6.2. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
6.3. Spam. You agree not to, and will not, use the communications systems provided by the Site to send unauthorized commercial communications and you shall be solely responsible and liable for any such unauthorized communications.
7. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
8.2. Mapi permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Mapi or present any false information about Mapi and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website“) which prohibites linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
10. Warranty Disclaimers.
10.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
10.2. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MAPI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. MAPI DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT MAPI WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
11. Limitation of Liability.
11.1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, MAPI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF MAPI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
11.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MAPI FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE LOWER OF: (1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO MAPI FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM; OR (2) $100 U.S.
12. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mapi and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your interaction with any Site user; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
13. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Mapi or you. Mapi, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Mapi shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 15 and Sections 6 (Intellectual Property Rights), 9 (Privacy), 10 (Warranty Disclaimers), 11 (Limitation of Liability), 12 (Indemnity), and 14 (Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
14. Independent Contractors. You and Mapi are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Mapi. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Mapi.
15. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Mapi without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
16. Governing Law. Mapi reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Mapi shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws.
17. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mapi concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: December 2019
(i) When you browse or visit our website, http://www.mapi-pharma.com (“Website”)
(ii) When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
a. When you contact us (e.g. to answer your questions)
Table of contents:
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and store your personal Information
- How we share your personal Information
- Use by children
- Links to and interaction with third party product
- Log files
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Analytic Tools
- California privacy rights
- Our California do not track notice
- Deletion of content from California residents
- Contact us
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
(i) When you browse, or visit, our Website
(ii) When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
a. When you contact us (e.g. need help, submit a request), you will provide us with the following information: Full name, email address, phone number, company name, and any messages or other information you wish to share with us. We use this information to answer your questions. Where we do not process this data, we would not be able answer your questions.
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned personal data will be used for fraud detection and prevention, for security purposes. The abovementioned personal data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize your personal data. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
b. Retention of your Personal Information. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Information or dealings.
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
• If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
• In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your personal data in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
• Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your personal data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
4. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our services or Website for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
5. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
6. LOG FILES
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
8. ANALYTIC TOOLS
We reserve the right to use other analytic tools.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
10. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the services.
11. DELETION OF CONTENT FROM CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. To remove, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
12. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at Weizmann Science Park 16 Einstein St. P.O. Box 4113 Ness Ziona, Israel (74140), Tel: +972-73-7121213, Fax: +972-8-9100154, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: December, 2019